Sprint Studios is committed to safeguarding your personal information in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). We respect that the data you provide to us can be private, and we want to maintain the trust that has been established between Sprint Studios and our clients.
Sprint Studios is a specialised design company limited by guarantee incorporated in England and Wales (Company number 10705442).
If you have any questions or queries regarding your information or its use, please contact Sprint Studios via email: email@example.com or by phone: +447960952961.
2. How we collect your personal information
In general, Sprint Studios will begin to collect your personal information when you choose to interact with us. For example, this could include any enquiries you submit through the Sprint Studios website, directly to the email address provided, or over the phone. We also look at how our audience uses our website so that we are able to thoughtfully tailor our content in order to satisfy client’s needs.
We collect your personal information in a number of ways listed below:
• When you submit an enquiry through our website.
• If you contact us directly through email, phone or post.
3. The type of information that we collect
At Sprint Studios, we only collect information that is vital for business interaction and so that we are able to comprehensively provide the service that is requested by our clients.
The type of information that Sprint Studios collects depends on when and where it is gathered. Information that we obtain directly from you:
When you contact us via email, post, or phone we collect information in order to provide the service that you are requesting.We may collect:
• Your name
• Email address
• Contact number
• Phone numbers
• Business address
• Billing address
• Card details, please note, we will not hold payment information for any longer than it takes to process your transaction.
If you visit Sprint Studios website, we may obtain the following information:
• Automatically populated IP address: a public IP address is a unique number which allows a computer, group of computers or other internet connected device to browse the internet. The log file records the time and date of your visit, the pages that were requested, the referring website (if provided) and your internet browser version. This information is collected to help diagnose and manage the website, to audit the geographical location of users, and to establish how they have arrived at the website.
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for social media and messaging services like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, you may give us permission to access information from those accounts or services.
4. Why we collect your personal information and why we use it
Your personal information will be used by Sprint Studios in a variety of ways, for example; to provide a service that you have requested, or contact you if we need to obtain or provide any additional information.
5. How we handle your information Sprint Studios promises that it will never share, sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third parties without your consent.We may share your details with service providers who work with Sprint Studios in order to provide services, such as web hosting through Webflow.
Sprint Studios is not responsible for the privacy notices and practices of any other websites that it is linked to, and recommends that you check out the policies of each website and contact its Data Protection Co-ordinator if you have any concerns.
Despite all of the measures that we take to safeguard the security of your personal information, data transmission over the internet is not 100% secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you disclose to us, and you do so at our own risk.
6. How we protect your data
Sprint Studios is committed to protecting your personal information that you entrust to us. We adopt appropriate technologies and policies, so that your information is protected from unauthorised access or improper use.
7. Your decision
If you would like to access any of your personal data that is held by Sprint Studios, you can request this under the General Data Protection regulation by contacting Sprint Studios directly. Please send a description of the information you wish to see, along with proof of your identity, to firstname.lastname@example.org
At any time, you withhold the right to ask Sprint Studios to amend or stop using your personal information. You can do this by contacting us over the phone, by email, or via post, using the details provided below. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office - https://ico.org.uk/
By phone: +447960952961
By email: email@example.com
By post: 3 Motherwell Close, HU8 0AY, Hull
This notice was updated on 13 April 2018. It may be updated to take into account changes at Sprint Studios, or to reflect changes in regulation or legislation.
When your data is provided to us by another person (for example a recommendation) or a publicly accessible sources (such as Google) we will tell you where we obtained the information within a month of getting it.
Further information regarding data protection law and regulations can be found below:
Data Protection: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/